Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 1 March 2023
This is a binding agreement (the “Agreement”) between you and Full Circle Research Co., LLC (“Full Circle”), which owns and operates Survey Roundtable, "we", "our", or "us”. By using or accessing this, our site (“Site”) or services provided in connection with the Site (the “Services”), you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. The Services include: registration as a member of the Survey Roundtable panel (a “Panel Member”), participation in the Survey Roundtable membership rewards program (the “Rewards Program”) the ability to receive rewards points ("Survey Roundtable Points") or participation in a survey (“Survey”) or other program we may offer you.
If you participate in one of our Surveys, but are not a member of as Survey Roundtable (a “Non-Panel Member”), you agree to be bound by the applicable sections of this Agreement.
Please review provisions of the Agreement carefully. If you do not agree to any part of this Agreement, please do not use this Site, become a Panel Member, participate in the Rewards Program or participate in a Survey or other program offered to you.
BY USING THE SITE, OR THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD OR OF THE AGE REQUIRED TO BE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
The latest version of this Agreement will be posted on this Site. By your continued use of this Site, you agree to the version in effect at that time. Provided you comply with this Agreement, Full Circle grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site and the Services.
Membership in any of our panels is free and is open to individuals (not businesses or corporate entities) that are age 18 or above. There is only one (1) account permitted per household.
3. Code of Conduct
Our Site and panels were created to allow Panel Members and Non-Panel Members to have their voices and opinions heard by major brands and other organizations. The primary goal of this Site and our panels is to improve the various products and services our Panel Members and Non-Panel Members purchase or use on a daily basis by sharing the opinions provided via Surveys with our clients. By using our Site and the Services, you agree to abide by all of the following rules (the “Rules”):
- Answer honestly. Providing false answers on a Survey will lead to excluding your participation in the Survey. If you are a Panel Member, false answers may also lead to the forfeit of your Survey Roundtable Points and/or permanent removal of your Survey Roundtable account.
- Take your time when you participate in Surveys. You must take the time necessary to properly read the questions and all possible response categories thoroughly to provide the most accurate answers possible.
- Answer appropriately. Communications or survey responses that are vulgar, harmful, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue or misleading will lead to excluding your participation in the Survey. If you are a Panel Member, this may lead to the forfeit of your Survey Roundtable Points and/or permanent removal of your Survey Roundtable account.
- Do not access any area of this Site or the Services that you are not authorized to access.
- Do not misrepresent your affiliation with any Panel Member, employee or entity.
- Do not frame, copy or mimic any portion of this Site, or represent (or attempt to represent) that you have a personal or business relationship with Full Circle or that we have endorsed you in any way.
- Do not use robots, data scrapers, data spiders or any other automated/programmable means to access this Site or extract Survey, account or personal data.
- Do not access or use any part of this Site in any way that may violate applicable local, federal or international laws, regulations or other governmental requirements or treaty or tariff.
- Do not access or use any part of this Site for business or commercial purposes.
- If you are a Panel Member, do not resell, trade, barter or otherwise attempt to generate income by providing access to your Survey Roundtable Points to others.
- Do not impact Full Circle, this Site or the Services with harmful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware", "adware", or other code that could adversely impact this Site or any Panel Member or Non-Panel Member, or take any action, such as a denial of service attack, that might interfere with the operation of this Site or the Services.
- Do not impersonate any individual or entity, including, but without limitation, a Full Circle employee, agent or client, or other Panel Members.
- Do not publish, disseminate or make reference in any media outlet to Survey or Site information or content without our prior explicit written permission.
- Do not collect or store personal data about Panel Members or Non-Panel Members.
- Do not engage in any activity that Full Circle reasonably deems inappropriate, improper or abusive.
Failure to comply with these Rules will lead to excluding your participation in any Surveys. If you are a Panel Member, failure to comply with these Rules may lead to the forfeit of your Survey Roundtable Points and/or the immediate termination of your Survey Roundtable account, which includes the removal of your Survey Roundtable account.
You are responsible for providing the computer equipment, software and communications services necessary to connect to and access this Site and the Services. You agree that neither membership in one of our panels, nor completion of any Survey for Full Circle Survey Roundtable and its clients, create any agency, partnership or employment relationship.
Information and content made available to you through the Site or the Services may contain trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of Full Circle or our clients, suppliers or licensors. You must hold in strict confidence, and not disclose to any other person, any information or content you access or learn in connection with your participation in any panel or Survey, or other activity related to the Services. You are prohibited from sharing with any third party photographic or other imagery, information or any other content from your activities with respect to the Site and the Services.
Do not use any information or content for any purpose other than your participation in the Services in accordance with this Agreement. You hereby agree to notify Full Circle immediately if you learn of or suspect any use or disclosure of, or access to, any such information or content other than as specifically authorized in this Agreement. Without limiting any other rights Full Circle may have under this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) Full Circle will cooperate with our clients, suppliers or licensors in aggressively protecting the confidential or other intellectual property of our clients and others, and (b) you may be held legally responsible for your violation of this Section 5 and may be required to indemnify Full Circle, in accordance with Section 11, for your violations of this Section 5.
6. The Rewards Program
The Rewards Program is designed to reward Panel Members who complete Surveys.
The Rewards Program is open only to qualified, registered Panel Members who are 18 years of age or older.
Employees of Full Circle, as well as the immediate family (spouses, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Rewards Program is subject to all applicable local, federal or international laws or regulations.
The following apply to the Rewards Program:
- A qualified Panel Member who completes a Survey in compliance with this Agreement will receive Survey Roundtable Points, which will be added to an account maintained by Full Circle and redeemable for Rewards (as described more completely below).
- Based on qualified Panel Member’s demographic information, habits and interests, Full Circle will provide access to surveys via email, through the Survey Roundtable membership page, or the websites or services of our partners for opportunities to earn Survey Roundtable Points towards a Reward, by qualifying for and completing Surveys.
- Surveys are offered to you based on your demographic information, habits and interests and the Surveys that are available. We are not under any obligation to offer you any Surveys if there are none for which you qualify.
- If you begin a Survey but are subsequently disqualified because the required quota is filled or if you do you not meet other necessary qualification criteria, you will be awarded a fixed amount of 100 Survey Roundtable Points.
- At Full Circle’s discretion, a qualified Panel Member may also earn Survey Roundtable Points for other activities, such as screening out of a Survey, taking profiling surveys, polls, etc.
- Panel Members who do not comply with this Agreement may be prohibited from participating in the Rewards Program or redeeming Rewards. A Panel Member or Non-Panel Member may complete any particular Survey once. If multiple Survey attempts occur more than once, Full Circle reserves the right to terminate the respective Panel Member’s account and void all associated Survey Roundtable Points.
- There is a limit of one (1) Reward Program account per person. Full Circle reserves the right to terminate any account for any person found to have more than one account with the Reward Program and void all associated Survey Roundtable Points.
- If a Panel Member does not participate in a Survey or other program during a one (1) year period, Full Circle may elect, at its sole discretion, to terminate the membership without notice. Other grounds for termination without notice include, but are not limited to, inadequate or untruthful Survey responses, undeliverable e-mail addresses or any other fact or condition that, in the sole reasonable discretion of Full Circle, warrants such termination.
- A Panel Member’s Survey Roundtable Points expire on the date of termination. As a condition of membership, a Panel Member waives and releases any and all claims against parties (“Released Parties” as defined below) arising from or related to such membership termination or Survey Roundtable Points expiration.
- Rewards are subject to change at any time. Panel Members are eligible to redeem their Survey Roundtable Points for a Reward if they have earned enough Survey Roundtable Points for a Reward. A Panel Member can log into their account to review the “Rewards Page” on the Site. Each Reward is subject to the terms of the rewards partner providing the Reward, including, without limitation expiration dates and other restrictions. Rewards are nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
- Each Panel Member must have successfully registered with the Survey Roundtable member portal via invitation to be eligible to redeem Survey Roundtable Points for a Reward.
- Survey Roundtable Points are not transferrable.
- Full Circle will not provide a Reward to any Panel Member who has not registered with the Survey Roundtable member portal.
- If a Panel Member is found to be in violation of this Agreement, Full Circle reserves the right to cancel the account and all Survey Roundtable Points and/or Rewards will be void.
- The Reward process will take approximately 2 to 3 business days once a Panel Member redeems the Survey Roundtable Points. In the case that a technical issue occurs during the redemption process, an email will be sent. In addition, the Survey Roundtable customer service team will be automatically alerted about the technical issue.
- Rewards may not be transferred or assigned and must be accepted as provided. No substitution may be made, except by Full Circle, which reserves the right to substitute a Reward with another Reward of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- Panel Members are responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with redeeming Rewards as a result of their participation in the Rewards Program. Panel Members are also responsible for any applicable telephone or Internet access fees that they incur while participating in the Rewards Program. In the United States, Full Circle is required by law to issue a Form 1099 to any Participant who is a resident of the United States and who is paid $600.00 or more within a year. Panel Members agree to provide Full Circle with all necessary information for tax reporting.
- In the event that the Rewards Program becomes unavailable for any reason, Full Circle may, at its sole discretion, suspend the Rewards Program and later resume the Rewards Program once it again becomes available.
- Full Circle shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud or violation of this Agreement. Full Circle decisions shall be final and binding. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of Survey Roundtable Points or redemption of Rewards may result in forfeiture of Survey Roundtable Points, as well as the termination of a Panel Member’s account.
- Panel Members agree to maintain the confidentiality of their own email address and all Reward codes issued to them. Panel Members further agree to immediately notify Full Circle of any unauthorized use of their email account or any other security breach. Panel Members are solely responsible for any fraudulent use of their account.
- The Rewards Program is a service provided to an individual Panel Member, not a company.
- Upon deactivation of Survey Roundtable membership, any associated Survey Roundtable Points not redeemed will be immediately forfeited. Panel members may not redeem Survey Roundtable Points after they unsubscribe.
7. Rewards Program Modifications and Termination
Full Circle may modify the Rewards Program including, but not limited to: the methods by which Survey Roundtable Points may be earned; the number of Survey Roundtable Points required to redeem a Reward; the value of Rewards offered; the identity of the rewards vendors providing Rewards; and/or conditions under which Rewards may be forfeited, with or without notice.
If Full Circle provides notice of changes, it may do so by email, regular mail or by posting on this Site.
Full Circle may terminate the Rewards Program at any time. Those Panel Members with a sufficient number of Survey Roundtable Points for redemption will have thirty (30) days from the date the Rewards Program termination is announced to redeem any Survey Roundtable Points remaining in their accounts after which such Survey Roundtable Points will be void.
Your personal data may be used to send you targeted mailings in the future. Users may view or edit preference information at https://www.surveyroundtable.com/page/72 or unsubscribe from future mailings at https://www.surveyroundtable.com/page/69. For all other requests, please contact Survey Roundtable Customer Service at https://www.surveyroundtable.com/page/61
9. Proprietary Rights
All rights, title and interests in and to any trademarks, logos, phrases, titles or other content, and/or materials used in connection with the Rewards Program and/or this Site ("Intellectual Property"), unless otherwise stated, are the exclusive property of Full Circle. Users may not sell, license, rent, copy, distribute, alter, display or transmit any of the Intellectual Property. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services and/or other materials downloaded, previewed and/or viewed at or through this Site. The posting or distribution of information and/or material at or through this Site by Full Circle does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
All information submitted in connection with the Rewards Program and all resulting data becomes the exclusive property of Full Circle.
10. Third-party Content and Websites
Users acknowledge that Full Circle neither endorses the content of Survey, or any third-party websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any potential infringement of third-party Intellectual Property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
11. Legal Notice
Full Circle reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Rewards Program any member it finds to be tampering with this Site, the operation of the Rewards Program or to be acting in violation of this Agreement, and may void all Survey Roundtable Points associated with such Panel Member.
Any attempt by any User to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize and/or otherwise interfere or undermine the legitimate operation of this Site or the Rewards Program may be a violation of law, and should such an attempt be made, Full Circle reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Full Circle, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. Full Circle will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage or cost.
13. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER FULL CIRCLE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR GENERAL DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR IMPAIRMENT OF PRIVACY, SECURITY Of DATA, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE), OR FOR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO ANY BREACH OR OTHER ASPECT OF THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT OR THIS SITE, EVEN IF FULL CIRCLE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY OR MISREPRESENTATION.
EXCLUDING LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF FULL CIRCLE, ITS CORPORATE PARENTS OR AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS OR AGENTS EXCEED THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF AN APPLICABLE REWARD AT ISSUE, OR IF A DISPUTE RELATES GENERALLY TO YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM, TO THE FAIR MARKET RETAIL VALUE OF THE REWARDS WHICH YOUR UNUSED, UNEXPIRED, NON-CANCELED SURVEY ROUNDTABLE POINTS ARE CONVERTIBLE INTO.
14. No Warranties
Full Circle hereby disclaims all warranties. The site and the Services are offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or Inability to use, the Site or the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Full Circle expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. Full Circle does not warrant that the site or the services will meet your requirements or that the operation of the site or the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
15. Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Maryland, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in the Potomac, Maryland, USA, in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the Site or the Services. Persons using this Site who are residents of a country outside of the United States must comply with any and all local laws and restrictions as they pertain to the use of this Site or the Services.
This Agreement, including all terms, policies and guidelines referenced in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and Full Circle concerning the Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements or communications between you and Full Circle regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be declared unlawful or void for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Full Circle to comply with the Agreement because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Full Circle, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
16. Class Action Waiver
Unless restricted or prohibited by law as against public policy, any action under or relating to this Agreement, the Site, or the Services, whether before a judge or jury or pursuant to judicial reference, will take place on an individual basis, without resort to any form of class or representative action (“Class Action Waiver”). THIS CLASS ACTION WAIVER PRECLUDES ANY PARTY FROM PARTICIPATING IN OR BEING REPRESENTED IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION REGARDING A CLAIM UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. Regardless of anything else herein, the validity and effect of the Class Action Waiver may be determined only by a court.
17. Severability, Waiver
If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Agreement to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
Full Circle’s failure to enforce any of the terms of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18. Contact Information
Survey Roundtable Customer Service representatives are available via:
Access our Customer Service form at https://www.surveyroundtable.com/page/61
Survey Roundtable Customer Service
11701A Falls Road
Potomac, MD 20854