Can I join?
Yes! Everyone can be a member of our Survey Roundtable community. Joining is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Complete a short registration form.
- Click on the confirmation link you receive via email from me, Taylor Jones. (Get 1,000 SRT Points)
- Complete your SRT Profile, formally “Personality Survey”. (Get 2,000 SRT Points)
What is your registration process?
The process is the same as almost every other site you visit. The difference is that we may ask for more detailed information. We use this data for market research purposes ONLY, to ensure that the surveys we send are appropriate for you. For example, if you are a 29-year-old man, you’re not eligible for a survey that needs a 49-year-old woman.
Why do you send a confirmation email?
We send a confirmation email so you know we’re legit. (We can’t vouch for the validity of any survey company that doesn’t.) To receive our communications, you must do something called “double opting-in.” First you sign up. Then, you click on the link on the email we send you. If you don’t click on the email link, you will never receive a survey invitation from us. A good tip: Add my email to your contacts: TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com. All future correspondence will be coming from me!
I didn’t receive a confirmation email. Help!
First, click Resend My Confirmation Email on the home page (before you log in) and follow the directions. If, after completing that process, you still have not received your confirmation email from me, please check your junk or spam folder. Note: To ensure you receive future Survey Roundtable invites, please add my address to your contact list: TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com.
What type of information is collected in the SRT Profile (formally “Personality Survey”)?
What does it cost me?
Membership is FREE. We will never ask you for any form of payment. Our clients consider your opinion valuable and that’s why you get rewarded for your time.
Why should I become a member of the Survey Roundtable community?
Your opinion has the power to influence the products and services you use every day. You can even help shape new offerings from brands you already know and love. Even better: you’ll earn SRT Points every time you qualify for and complete a survey. Trade those points in for free virtual gift cards you can use online. That’s a win-win!
How do I participate in surveys?
Once you’ve completed all three steps of the registration process, you have two ways to participate:
- Invite—whenever we have a survey that matches the information in your SRT Profile, we’ll send you an email invite. It will contain everything you need to know about the survey: length, topic and reward amount. Click the link and complete the survey. OR
- Log in to your Survey Roundtable account—click Take a Survey from the navigation bar. On the Take a Survey page, you’ll find a list of all surveys open to you. Click the survey link and complete the survey.
What type of emails will I receive?
Survey Roundtable does NOT send you spam. You’ll receive only two types of emails from us: survey invitations and customer service emails regarding your membership.
Why don’t I have any available surveys?
This could happen for two reasons:
- Unfinished SRT Profile—the more we know about you, the more surveys we can send. (A tip? Members who have completed their SRT Profiles will receive surveys before those who have not.)
- Frequency of qualifying topics—on Monday, we could be interviewing members who are diabetic. Tuesday, we could be looking for dog owners. Wednesday? Maybe SUV buyers. If you don’t meet the topic requirements, you won’t receive a survey.
While you can’t control survey topics or how often you receive an invite, you can control your SRT Profile. Double-check that it’s up to date!
I answered so many questions and still did not qualify for the survey. Why?
We need to protect you and our surveys from bias. Sometimes it takes only a few questions to figure out that you’re not the right fit. Sometimes, a few more. Here’s why: Let’s say your SRT Profile indicates that you own a dog. And let’s say we have a study that’s looking to identify the popularity of a particular breed. If we name the study “Golden Retriever Study,” you’ll know too much information from the get-go. It could sway how you answer the questions. Instead, we’ll send an invite to a survey called “Dog Study.” A few questions in, it becomes apparent that you are not the owner of a golden retriever, so you are no longer eligible for that project. (But don’t worry—you still earn 100 SRT points for your participation in the survey.)
How long do your surveys take?
Some surveys can be as short as two minutes. Others can take 45 minutes. Typically, they take about 20. Our survey invitations state the average length for that survey, so you’ll always know in advance. You’re also earn a different amount of SRT Points depending on the survey’s length. As expected, the longer a survey is, the more points you will receive.
How do I receive rewards?
SRT Points are added to your account automatically when you participate in a survey, even if you do not qualify. If you do qualify and complete the survey, you’ll earn even more. Each invite clearly specifies the point levels. For example: Reward Points: If you attempt a survey and do not qualify, you will receive 100 SRT Points. If you qualify and complete the survey, you will receive 1,000 SRT Points.
There is an error with the survey. What should I do?
If this happens to you, tell us immediately. Be sure to include the survey topic, survey number or invite and a screenshot of the issue to help us identify the fastest solution. We will get back to you within 2 to 3 business days.
- Contact page—be as detailed as possible with your feedback to receive the fastest response.
- Email—reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, it is important to be descriptive with your feedback. Please include a screenshot that shows any message or error text, as well as the URL link near the top of your screen.
My Account & Profile
How do I change my email address?
Log in to SurveyRoundtable.com and click on My Account in the top navigation. Change and save your new email address.
How do I change my password? Or: I forgot my password. Help!
Click the Reset My Password button on the home page and follow the instructions. Need more assistance? Contact us.
I don’t remember my username. Help!
Your username is the email address you registered with. If you cannot remember which email you used, please contact us. We will get back to you within 2 to 3 business days.
How do I update my SRT Profile (formally “Personality Survey”)?
Whenever you make any notable changes in your life (like move to a new place, get a different job or buy a car), be sure to update your SRT Profile. The more accurate it is, the more relevant surveys you’ll receive. To update, first, log in to the Survey Roundtable website. Then use one of these two options:
- Click on Take a Survey in the top navigation. A link to update your SRT Profile will always be here.
- Click on Update My SRT Profile on the home page.
How do I unsubscribe?
When you unsubscribe from Survey Roundtable, we will deactivate your membership and remove you from all mailings. You will also forfeit all SRT Points that you have earned. If you choose to rejoin us at a later date (and we’d love to have you back!), those points will remain forfeited. To unsubscribe, choose one of these options:
- Click the unsubscribe link on any email communication you’ve received from us.
- Click Unsubscribe on the home page of this website.
- Request to be unsubscribed by contacting us.
Before you go, please tell us why you are leaving. This will help us continue to build a better Survey Roundtable experience for everyone.
Why do you need my personal information?
Points & Rewards
How do I earn SRT Points?
There are two ways to earn points:
- Participate in surveys—the more surveys you complete, the more points you earn.
- Refer a Member—invite friends and family members to join Survey Roundtable. When they’ve finished the registration process and completed 1 survey, we’ll automatically add 100 SRT Points to your account.
How do I redeem SRT Points?
Once you have reached 10,000 SRT Points, you can redeem them for any of the offers in our Reward Center. Remember: You start with 3,000 points just for completing the registration process. To redeem:
- Log in to your account.
- Click My Rewards at the top.
- Click the green bar (points amount) for the desired reward option.
- Click OK to confirm!
(If the points bar is not green, you do not have enough SRT Points to select that option. Keep completing surveys to earn more points!)
What types of rewards can I redeem with my SRT Points?
Survey Roundtable rewards are free virtual gift cards you can use online. Once you’ve reached 10,000 SRT Points, the Request Redemption button will activate on your My Rewards page. Click that button to choose a gift card from almost 200 online retailers. A sneak peek is below.
American Eagle Outfitters
Barnes & Noble
Bass Pro Shops
Great American Days
SpaFinder Wellness 365
The Home Depot
Where can I find my point total?
Log in to Survey Roundtable and click the My Rewards tab. Everything that involves your SRT Points can be found there.
What is the average survey reward?
While some may be higher or lower, most surveys are worth 1,000 SRT Points. This means that most of our members earn their first reward after completing only 7 surveys!
How long does it take to receive my reward?
We process reward requests at least once per week, and more typically every 2 to 3 business days. As soon as your request is processed, you will receive an email with your virtual gift card information.
How will I receive my virtual gift card?
After your redemption request is processed, your virtual gift card will be sent to the same email address you used to register to the Survey Roundtable community.
I didn’t receive my points for completing a survey. What happened?
The SRT Points process is automated. Upon completing the survey, the points associated with it are added into your membership account in real time. Two questions to answer before you contact us :
- Did you qualify for the survey? (If you disqualified from the survey, you’ll receive only 100 SRT Points, as a thank-you for your time.)
- Did you finish the survey? (If you closed your internet browser or paused the study without completing it, you will not earn points.)
If you answer “yes” to both of these questions, please contact us with detailed information: survey topic, number or the survey itself. We’ll work with you to get this rectified.
Will my SRT Points ever expire?
No. As long as you are a member of the Survey Roundtable community, your points will always be available. If you unsubscribe from our community, you forfeit any points you’ve earned.
Can I lose my SRT Points?
Yes, you can lose points. This is a very serious matter: The Survey Roundtable community is only as strong as our members’ honesty. It’s how we deliver the highest-quality surveys in the industry. If we discover members are changing their answers to qualify for surveys they normally would not have, we will remove them from our community. Once removed, all SRT Points achieved to date are forfeited. Again, this is not a matter we take lightly. On a positive note, we do not have to remove members often!
Refer A Member
Do you have a referral program?
Yes! Earn 100 extra points and help your friends and family members start earning rewards, too. It’s easy:
- Log in to the Survey Roundtable community.
- Click Refer a Member at the top of the screen.
- Add in your contact’s email address and click the button to send an invite.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Take care to invite friends and family members who will be honest participants. If your referred members provide dishonest answers, we’ll remove their account. If you refer a number of dishonest members, your account could be in jeopardy, too.
Do I get SRT Points for referring friends and family members?
Yes! When a member you’ve invited finishes the registration process and completes 1 survey, we’ll automatically add 100 SRT Points into your account.
Contact Survey Roundtable
How can I contact you?
We’re here to help! Get in touch in two ways, both of which will elicit a response in 2 to 3 business days.
If you are contacting us about an issue, please include a screenshot that shows any message or error text, as well as the URL link near the top of the screen.