“SRT” is an abbreviation for “Survey Roundtable”. Your profile (which contains information about you that you share with us) is called your “SRT Profile”. The reward points that you earn for participating in surveys are called “SRT Points”.
Yes! Everyone can be a member of our Survey Roundtable market research community. Joining is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Complete a short registration form.
- Click on the confirmation link you receive via email from me, Taylor Jones. (Get 1,000 SRT Points)
- Complete your SRT Profile. (Get 2,000 SRT Points)
The process is similar to almost every other site you visit. A difference is that we may ask for more detailed information. We use this data for market research purposes ONLY, to ensure that the surveys we send are appropriate for you. You may be offered different surveys based on your profile.
We send a confirmation email so you can confirm your membership. It’s also so you know that we are a site that you can trust. You need to complete the following steps to receive our communications and participate in our market research community:
- Complete the initial sign up.
- Confirm your membership by clicking on the link in the confirmation email we send you.
A good tip: Add my email to your contacts: TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com. All future correspondence will be coming from me!
First, click Resend My Confirmation Email on the Survey Roundtable home page (before you log in) and follow the directions. If, after completing that process, you still have not received your confirmation email from TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com, please check your junk or spam folder. Note: To ensure you receive future Survey Roundtable invites, please add my address to your contact list: TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com.
Membership is FREE. We will never ask you for any form of payment. Our clients consider your opinion valuable and that’s why you get rewarded for your time.
Your opinion has the power to influence the products and services you buy and use every day. Your participation can help shape new offerings from brands you already know and love. Even better, you’ll earn SRT Points every time you qualify for and complete a survey. You can redeem those points for free virtual gift cards you can use online!
Once you’ve completed all three steps of the registration process (registration, confirmation via email and your SRT Profile), you have two ways to participate:
- Via a survey invite: Whenever we have a survey that matches information in your SRT Profile, we’ll send you an invitation via email. The email will contain everything you need to know about the survey, including the survey length, survey topic and reward amount. Click the link and complete the survey. OR
- Log in to your Survey Roundtable account: Click Take a Survey on the navigation bar. On the Take a Survey page, you’ll find a list of all the surveys available to you. Click the survey link and complete the survey.
Survey Roundtable will NOT send you spam. You’ll receive only two types of emails from us: (1) survey invitations for surveys; and (2) customer service emails regarding your membership.
You may not have any available surveys for two reasons:
- An unfinished SRT Profile: The more we know about you, the more surveys we can offer you. (Here’s a tip: Members who have completed their SRT Profiles will receive surveys before those who have not.) OR
- The types of surveys for which you qualify: For example, on Monday, we may be looking for individuals who have diabetes. On Tuesday, we could be looking for dog owners. On Wednesday, maybe we need people who are SUV buyers. If you don’t meet survey topic requirements, you won’t receive a survey.
While you can’t control survey topics or how often you receive an invite, you can control your SRT Profile. Double-check that it’s up to date!
In order to meet the specific requirements of any given survey, the survey may contain qualification questions. Sometimes it takes only a few questions to figure out that you’re not the right fit. Sometimes, a few more qualification questions are required. For example, let’s say your SRT Profile indicates that you own a dog. And let’s say we have a study that’s looking to identify the popularity of a particular breed (Golden Retriever). If the qualification questions indicate that you don’t own a Golden Retriever, you won’t be eligible for that survey. (But don’t worry—you still earn 100 SRT points for completing the qualification questions!)
Some surveys can be as short as two minutes. Others can take 45 minutes. Typically, surveys take about 15 to 20 minutes. Our survey invitations state the average length for that survey, so you’ll always know the survey length in advance. The longer a survey is, the more points you will receive. So, you’ll earn a different amount of SRT Points depending on the survey length.
SRT Points are added to your account automatically when you participate in a survey (even if you do not qualify for that survey). If you do qualify and complete the survey, you’ll earn even more points. Each invite clearly specifies the points you can earn.
If this happens to you, email us immediately at TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com. Be sure to include the survey topic, survey number or invite, and a screenshot of the issue (showing any message or error text, as well as the survey’s URL link found near the top of your screen). We will get back to you within 2 to 3 business days.
My Account & Profile
Log in to SurveyRoundtable.com and click on My Account > Update in the top navigation bar. Change and save your new email address.
Click the Reset My Password button on the Survey Roundtable home page and follow the instructions. If you need more assistance, please contact us.
Your username is the email address you registered with. If you cannot remember which email you used, please contact us. We will get back to you within 2 to 3 business days.
Whenever you make any notable changes in your life (such as moving to a new location, getting a new job or buying a car), be sure to update your SRT Profile. The more accurate it is, the more relevant surveys you’ll receive. To update, first log in to the Survey Roundtable website. Then use one of these two options:
- Click on Take a Survey in the top navigation bar. A link to update your SRT Profile will always be there. OR
- Click on Update My SRT Profile on the home page.
When you unsubscribe from Survey Roundtable, we will deactivate your membership and remove you from all survey offers. Please note that if you unsubscribe, you will forfeit all the SRT Points that you have earned. If you choose to rejoin us at a later date (we’d love to have you back!), those points will remain forfeited. To unsubscribe, choose one of these options:
- Click the Unsubscribe link on any email communication you’ve received from us. OR
- Click Unsubscribe on the Survey Roundtable home page. OR
- Request to be unsubscribed by contacting us.
Before you go, please tell us why you are leaving. This will help us continue to build a better Survey Roundtable experience for everyone.
Points & Rewards
You earn points by participating in surveys. The more surveys you complete, the more points you earn.
Once you’ve reached the number of SRT Points required for redemption, you can redeem them for any of the offers in our Reward Center. Remember: You start with 3,000 points just for completing the registration process.
To redeem SRT Points:
- Log in to your account.
- Click My Rewards in the navigation bar at the top.
- Click the green bar (points amount) for the desired reward option.
- Click OK to confirm!
(If the points bar is not green, you do not have enough SRT Points to select that option. Keep completing surveys to earn more points.)
Survey Roundtable rewards are free virtual gift cards you can use online at stores that sell your favorite brands. Once you’ve reached the number of points required to redeem a card, the Request Redemption button will appear on your My Rewards page. Click that button to choose a gift card from almost 200 online retailers.
A sneak peek:
American Eagle Outfitters
Barnes & Noble
Bass Pro Shops
Great American Days
SpaFinder Wellness 365
The Home Depot
Log in to the Survey Roundtable website and click the My Rewards tab. Everything related to your SRT Points can be found there.
While some may be higher or lower, most surveys are worth 1,000 SRT Points. This means that most of our members earn their first reward after completing only 7 surveys!
We process reward requests at least once per week, and more typically every 2 to 3 business days. As soon as your request is processed, you will receive an email with your virtual gift card information.
After your redemption request is processed, your virtual gift card will be sent to the same email address you used to register with the Survey Roundtable market research community.
The SRT Points process is automated. Upon completing the survey, the points associated with that survey are added into your membership account in real time. If it appears that your points have not been added, please ask yourself two questions before you contact us:
- Did I qualify for the survey?
- Did I finish the survey? (If you closed your internet browser or paused the survey without completing it, you will not earn any SRT points.)
Email us at TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com if the answer is “yes” to both of these questions. Be sure to provide detailed information, including the survey topic, survey number or the survey invite, as well as a screenshot of the issue (showing any message or error text, as well as the survey’s URL link found near the top of your screen). We’ll work with you to get this promptly rectified.
As long as you are a member of the Survey Roundtable market research community, your Survey Roundtable Points will never expire. If you unsubscribe from our community, you forfeit any points you’ve earned.
Yes, you can lose points if you are not honest. The Survey Roundtable community is only as strong as our members’ honesty. It’s how we help our clients deliver the highest-quality surveys in the market research industry. If we discover members are changing their answers to qualify for surveys or are not otherwise honest, we will remove them from our community. Once removed, all SRT Points awarded to date are forfeited. Again, this is not a matter we take lightly. On a positive note, we do not have to remove members often!
Invite A Member
We do not have a paid referral program. However, we encourage you to invite people you know to join Survey Roundtable so they can earn rewards too! It's easy:
- Confirm with your friends and family members that they would like to receive an invitation to participate in the Survey Roundtable market research community.
- Log in to Survey Roundtable.
- Click Invite a Member at the top of the screen.
- Add in your friend or family member’s email address and click the button to send an invite.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Take care to invite friends and family members who will be honest participants. If you invite members who provide dishonest answers, we'll remove their account. If you invite a number of dishonest members, your account could be in jeopardy of removal, too.
Contact Survey Roundtable
We’re here to help! Get in touch in two ways, both of which will elicit a response in 2 to 3 business days.
- Complete the form on the Survey Roundtable contact page. OR
- Email us at TaylorJ@surveyroundtable.com
Contacting us about an issue? Use the email address. Be sure to provide detailed information, including the survey topic, survey number, or the survey invite, as well as a screenshot of the issue (showing any message or error text, as well as the survey’s URL link found near the top of your screen). We’ll work with you to get this promptly rectified.