Terms and Conditions
The latest Terms and Conditions will be posted on this Site, and you should review them prior to using this Site. By your continued use of this Site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions effective at that time. Therefore, you should regularly check this webpage for any updates or changes. Provided you comply with these Terms and Conditions, Survey Roundtable grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use this Site.
The Survey Roundtable membership in any of our panels is completely free and is open to individuals (not business or corporate entities) that are age thirteen (13) or above, or the necessary age required by your geographic location. You are permitted only one (1) account per household.
Code of Conduct
The Survey Roundtable community was created to allow members the ability to have their voices and opinions heard by major companies. The goal of the community will always be to improve the various products and services our members purchase or use on a daily basis through the opinions provided per each survey. To remain an active member of the Survey Roundtable community, you agree to abide by all of the following rules:
- Always provide honest answers. Providing false answers on a survey may lead to the forced forfeit of your SRT points and/or permanent removal of your SRT account.
- Take your time participating in our surveys. If you are not taking the appropriate time to properly read the question and all of the possible answers, this means you are not providing the most accurate answer possible. Doing so may lead to the forced forfeit of your SRT points and/or permanent removal of your SRT account.
- Provide the most appropriate answers as possible. Communications or survey responses that are deemed vulgar, harmful, insulting, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, untrue, or misleading may lead to the forced forfeit of your SRT points and/or permanent removal of your SRT account.
- You may not access any service or area of this Site where you are not authorized or have the privilege to access.
- You may not misrepresent your affiliation with any Survey Roundtable member, employee or entity, including framing, copying, or mimicking any portion of this Site to make it resemble that you have a personal or business relationship with Survey Roundtable or that we have endorsed you in any way.
- You may not use any data robot, data scraper, data spiders, any other automated/programmable means, or interface not provided by Survey Roundtable to access this Site or to extract survey, account, and/or personal data.
- You may not access or use any part of this Site in any way that may violate any applicable provincial, federal, or international law, regulation, or other governmental requirement and/or regulation, treaty, or tariff.
- You may not access or use any part of this Site for business or commercial use.
- You may not resell, trade, barter, or otherwise attempt to generate income by providing access to your SRT points to members.
- You may not send to, or otherwise impact, Survey Roundtable or this Site (or anything or anyone else) with harmful, illegal, deceptive, or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware", "adware", or other code that could adversely impact this Site or any recipient or take any action, such as a denial of service attack, that might impose a significant burden on this Site's infrastructure or interfere with the ordinary operation of this Site.
- You may not impersonate any individual or entity, including, without limitation, a Survey Roundtable employee, agent, or client, or other Survey Roundtable members.
- You may not publish, disseminate, or make reference in any media outlet any Survey or Site information or content without our prior explicit written permission.
- You may not collect or store any personal information about other members.
- You may not engage in any activity that Survey Roundtable reasonably deems inappropriate, improper, or abusive.
Failure to comply with the Survey Roundtable Member Code of Conduct will result in the forced forfeiture of all SRT Points and the immediate termination of your membership account.
Every member is responsible for providing any computer equipment and communications services necessary to connect to and access this Site. Each member agrees that neither membership in a Survey Roundtable community nor completion of any Surveys for Survey Roundtable and its clients create any agency, partnership, or employment relationship. Each member also agrees that the Survey Roundtable Points or other incentives received for completing our Surveys are the only compensation received for your completion of Surveys.
Full Circle’s clients may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you as part of Surveys, and such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner.
This confidential information may include, but is not limited to, new product ideas or concepts, packaging concepts, advertising and movie or television concepts or trailers, and the text, visual images and sounds related thereto. By becoming a member, you agree that you will keep the contents and materials disclosed to you as part of all Surveys in which you participate confidential and not disclose them to any third party or use the confidential information for any purpose except for the sole purpose of completing the Survey. If you breach this obligation, in addition to forfeiture of your Points and termination of your account, you may be liable for monetary damages to Full Circle and/or our client for damages caused by the result of your breach.
Survey Roundtable Rewards Program
The Survey Roundtable Rewards Program (the "Rewards Program") is designed to reward members who complete surveys for Survey Roundtable.
The Rewards Program is open only to qualified, registered members who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, and United Kingdom, who are thirteen (13) years of age and older and own a valid email address.
Employees of Full Circle, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling, and child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. An eligible minor should have his/her parent's or legal guardian's permission to participate. Void outside the countries listed and where prohibited by law. The Rewards Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws.
Program details, terms, and conditions:
- A qualified member who completes a survey in compliance with these Terms and Conditions will receive the designated number of points associated with that survey ("SRT Points"), which will be added to an account maintained by Survey Roundtable and redeemable for Rewards (“Rewards,” as described more completely below).
- Based on qualified member’s demographic information, habits, and interests, Survey Roundtable will provide access to surveys via email or through the Survey Roundtable membership page for opportunities to earn SRT Points towards a Reward by qualifying for and completing online Surveys. The number of SRT Points a qualified member can earn by completing any survey will be set forth prior to the start of that survey.
Qualified members may also visit www.SurveyRoundtable.com to attempt to participate in a survey. Qualified members who start any survey are "Participants"; however, Participants must successfully complete a survey in good faith to earn SRT Points toward a Reward. At Survey Roundtable’s discretion, Participant may also earn SRT Points for other events, such as attempting to take a survey, taking profiler surveys, polls, etc.
- Participation in the Survey Roundtable Rewards Program is contingent upon the member’s (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent's or legal guardian's) compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Members (and, if eligible minors, their parent or legal guardians) who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be prohibited from participating in the Rewards Program or redeeming Rewards and all SRT Points will be void. While there can be more than one (1) registered Participant residing in the same household, only one (1) registered Participant per household may complete any member survey and earn the SRT Points for such survey.
- Limit one (1) Reward Program account per person and per email address. Original account and any subsequent accounts established by a person using the same or different email account addresses may be void, at Survey Roundtable’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any survey completion, the authorized account holder of the email address corresponding with such account will be deemed to be the Participant and must be eligible according to these Terms and Conditions. The "Authorized Account Holder" is the person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Participants may be required to show proof to Survey Roundtable's satisfaction of being the authorized email account holder. Survey Roundtable reserves the right to terminate all accounts for any person found to have more than one account with the Rewards Program and void all associated SRT Points.
- If multiple online survey completion attempts for the same survey are received from the same email address or person or household, only the first attempt to complete such survey will be deemed eligible; all additional Survey attempts will be voided. If multiple survey attempts happen more than once, Survey Roundtable reserves the right to terminate the email address account and void all associated SRT Points.
- Survey Roundtable Points expire one (1) year from date such Survey Roundtable Points were accrued. Any Survey Roundtable Points not redeemed within one (1) year from date of accrual will be void at Survey Roundtable’s discretion. Participants are solely responsible for keeping track of their point totals.
- If a Participant does not participate during a three (3) month period, Survey Roundtable may elect, at its sole discretion, to terminate his/her membership without notice. Other grounds for termination without notice include, but, are not limited to, inadequate or untruthful survey responses, undeliverable physical addresses, undeliverable e-mail addresses, email boxes which are full after three (3) attempts to contact the Participant, and/or any other fact or condition that, in the sole discretion of Survey Roundtable, warrants such termination.
When membership is terminated, Survey Roundtable will stop sending the Participant email invitations to participate in surveys. A Participant’s Survey Roundtable Points expire on the date of termination. Redemption of outstanding Survey Roundtable Points is subject to the rules outlined below. As a condition of membership, Participant hereby waives and releases any and all claims against Released Parties (as defined below) arising from or related to such membership termination or SRT Points expiration.
- Rewards are subject to change at any time. Participants are eligible to redeem their SRT Points for a Reward if they have earned enough SRT Points for the Reward. Please log into your account to review the “Rewards Page” on the website. A list of available Rewards will become available once you have earned 10,000 SRT Points. Also listed is the number of SRT Points needed to redeem for any Reward. Each Reward is subject to the terms of the vendor providing the Reward, including, without limitation: expiration dates and other restrictions. Rewards are nonrefundable and nonreturnable.
- Survey Roundtable Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Each Participant must have successfully registered with the Survey Roundtable Member Portal at www.SurveyRoundtable.com to be eligible to redeem his/her Survey Roundtable Points for a Reward. Survey Roundtable Points are not transferrable.
- Survey Roundtable reserves the right to refuse to provide a Reward to any Participant who has either not registered with the Survey Roundtable Member Portal OR has provided false information when registering with the Survey Roundtable Member Portal.
- If a Participant is found to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions, Survey Roundtable reserves the right to cancel his/her account and all Survey Roundtable Points and/or Rewards will be void.
- The Reward process will take 24 to 48 hours once a Participant redeems his/her SRT Points. An email will be generated in the case that a technical issue occurs during the redemption process. In addition, the Survey Roundtable Customer Service team will be automatically alerted about the technical issue.
- Rewards may not be transferred or assigned and must be accepted as provided. No substitution may be made, except by the Survey Roundtable, which reserves the right to substitute the Reward with another Reward of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- Participants are responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes as well as any other costs and expenses associated with receiving Rewards, as a result of their participation in the Rewards Program. Participants are also responsible for any applicable telephone or Internet access fees that they incur while participating in the Rewards Program. Survey Roundtable is required by law to issue a Form 1099 to any Participant who is a resident of the United States and who is paid $600.00 or more within a year. Participant agrees to provide Survey Roundtable with all necessary information for tax reporting, surveys he/she has completed, Survey Roundtable Points earned, Rewards redeemed, and the status of his/her Reward(s) through Survey Roundtable's online Rewards Statement here. Survey Roundtable will take reasonable measures to ensure that security will be in place to minimize the risk of unauthorized access to a Participant's account.
- In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Rewards Program is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to: fraud, computer virus attacks, or other technical problems, Survey Roundtable may, at its sole discretion, suspend the Rewards Program to address the impairment and then resume the Rewards Program in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- Survey Roundtable shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of these Terms and Conditions, and Survey Roundtable's decisions shall be final and binding. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of SRT Points or redemption of Rewards may result in forced forfeiture of SRT Points, as well as the termination of a Participant's account. Participant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to maintain the confidentiality of his/her email address and all Reward Codes issued to him/her. Participant further agrees to immediately notify Survey Roundtable of any unauthorized use of his/her email account or any other known breach of security known. Participant (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) is solely responsible for any fraudulent use of his/her account due to the theft or the sharing of Participant's information.
- The Rewards Program is a service provided to an individual member, not a company.
- Cancellation of a Rewards account is effective as soon as the Participant submits the cancellation request or completes the Unsubscribe process via the portal or Customer Service. Any associated Survey Roundtable Points not redeemed will be immediately void. Participants may not redeem Survey Roundtable Points for Rewards after cancellation.
- Each Participant affirms that if he/she is a minor in his/her jurisdiction, he/she has his/her parent's or legal guardian's consent to participate in this Rewards Program. Such parent or legal guardian also agrees that he/she is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Rewards Program Modifications and Termination
Survey Roundtable and/or Full Circle may modify any of the Terms and Conditions governing the Rewards Program including, but not limited to: the methods by which SRT Points may be earned, the number of SRT Points required to redeem for a Reward, the value of Rewards offered, the identity of the vendors providing Rewards, and/or conditions under which Rewards may be forfeited at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to redeem SRT Points already earned.
If Survey Roundtable does provide notice of changes, it may do so by email, regular mail, or by general posting on the Rewards web page or this Site.
The Rewards Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Survey Roundtable decides to terminate the Rewards Program. Survey Roundtable may terminate the Rewards Program at any time, with or without notice. Those Participants with a sufficient number of eligible Survey Roundtable Points for redemption will have thirty (30) days from the date the Rewards Program termination is announced to redeem any Survey Roundtable Points remaining in their accounts or such Survey Roundtable Points will be void.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in these Terms and Conditions and on the Rewards Page is accurate and complete.
All rights, title sand interests in and to any trademarks, logos, phrases, titles, or other content, and/or materials used in connection with the Survey Roundtable Members Rewards Program and/or this Site ("Intellectual Property"), unless otherwise stated, are the exclusive property of Full Circle Research Company, LLC. User may not sell, license, rent, copy, distribute, alter, display, or transmit any of the Intellectual Property. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document, software, services, and/or other materials downloaded, previewed, and/or viewed at or through this Site. The posting or distribution of information and/or material at or through this Site by Survey Roundtable does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and/or materials.
All information submitted in connection with the Survey Roundtable Rewards Program and all resulting data becomes the exclusive property of Full Circle Research Company, LLC.
Third-party Content and Websites
User acknowledges that Survey Roundtable neither endorses the content of advertisements, surveys, or partner websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any potential infringement of third-party Intellectual Property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
You are responsible for providing any computer hardware, any other equipment and communications services necessary to connect to and access to and use of this Site. In addition, you are solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining any software and/or needed hardware to use this Site and/or participate in the Survey Roundtable Rewards Program.
Survey Roundtable reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify from the Rewards Program any member it finds to be tampering with this Site, the Rewards process, or the operation of the SRT Rewards Program, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in a disruptive manner, and may void all SRT Points associated with such member. Any attempt by any User to damage, destroy, tamper with, vandalize, and/or otherwise interfere or undermine the legitimate operation of this Site or the Rewards Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Survey Roundtable reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS APPLY, BY USING THIS SITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER SURVEY ROUNDTABLE, FULL CIRLCE RESEARCH CO., LLC, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU AND/OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR GENERAL DAMAGES, OR FOR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS, OR IMPAIRMENT OF PRIVACY, SECURITY Of DATA, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DUTY OF GOOD FAITH, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE), OR FOR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO ANY BREACH OR OTHER ASPECT OF THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT OR THIS SITE, EVEN IF SURVEY ROUNDTABLE OR FULL CIRCLE RESEARCH CO., LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF FAULT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY OR MISREPRESENTATION.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF SURVEY ROUDNTABLE, ITS CORPORATE PARENTS OR AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, SUPPLIERS, OR AGENTS EXCEED THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF AN APPLICABLE REWARD AT ISSUE, OR IF A DISPUTE RELATES GENERALLY TO YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM, TO THE FAIR MARKET RETAIL VALUE OF THE REWARDS WHICH YOUR UNUSED, UNEXPIRED, NON-CANCELED POINTS ARE CONVERTIBLE INTO.
By participating in the Survey Roundtable Rewards Program and/or using this Site, Users (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) acknowledges that technical processing and transmission of information on the website may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Survey Roundtable, Full Circle Research Co., LLC., their related companies, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each such company's officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, successors, and assigns, (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information; (b) problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Rewards Program, this Site, or otherwise utilized by the User; (c) any human error or typographical, printing, or other error; (d) any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission; (e) problems relating to computer equipment, software, or inability to access this Site; (f) any undeliverable emails, or Rewards, or lost or misplaced notifications or Rewards; or (g) any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction relating to or in connection with the Rewards Program, or this Site, including, but not limited to, errors or malfunctions relating to the administration of the Rewards Program, the issuing, tabulating, or redeeming of Survey Roundtable Points or Survey Roundtable Member Rewards, the announcement of the Rewards or in any Rewards Program-related materials. Released Parties are not responsible for directing email to an address different from the original address submitted by the User.
By using this Site and/or participating in the Rewards Program, each User (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) accepts all responsibility for, and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Released Parties from and against any claims that may arise from use of this Site, participation in the Rewards Program, the redemption or use of any Reward, actions taken by such User or for any unauthorized access to User's account by any third party.
Except in France and the United Kingdom (in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Released Parties, only) and where prohibited, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of a User’s use of this Site and/or participation in the Rewards Program, even if any or all of the Released Parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; therefore such exclusions may not apply to each User. By using this Site, and/or participating in the Rewards Program, a User (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) waives any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to such matters in any forum beyond one (1) year after the first occurrence of the kind of act, event, condition, or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Released Parties disclaim any and all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to: the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Released Parties shall not be liable or responsible for those guarantees, warranties, and representations, if any, offered by any Released Party's partners, vendors, suppliers of Rewards, or suppliers of services. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by User from Survey Roundtable through this Site or the Rewards Program shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
Except where prohibited, User (and, if an eligible minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with use of this Site, and/or the Rewards Program shall be resolved without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Potomac, MD, USA. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, User's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Survey Roundtable in connection with this Site and/or the Rewards Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Maryland, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Maryland or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Maryland, USA. User consents to the jurisdiction of the courts located within Potomac, State of Maryland, USA.
This agreement ("Agreement"), including all terms, policies, and guidelines referenced in this Agreement, is the entire agreement between you and Survey Roundtable concerning the Services. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements or communications between you and Full Circle regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of Full Circle to comply with the Agreement because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state or local governmental authorities, or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Full Circle, shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Survey Roundtable's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Survey Roundtable Customer Service representatives are available at:
Email: Click here to access our Customer Service form
Mail: Attention to: Survey Roundtable Customer Service, 12115 Gatewater Drive, Potomac, MD 20854